Find Latest Cheap Deals & Discount Offers !

Flipkart.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fujifilm Finepix S2950 - 14 MP, 18X ZOOM Only Rs.10152 !

After my recent trip to Kanha National Park , where I was unable to capture one single shot of the Royal Bengal Tiger , even after 3 sightings in 2 days, all because my Canon IXUS 60 had only 3X zoom, I have been on lookout for a affordable Super Zoom digicam. Most of the Super Zoom's were much beyond the reach of my meagre resources, but today I seem to have found one camera which perfectly suits my budget, the Fujifilm Finepix S2950, with 14 Megapixels and 18X zoom, HD video recording and affordable price , this digital camera seems to be the ideal deal for me.

Fujifilm Finepix S2950 Features:
14 Megapixels
Fujinon 18x Optical Zoom & Wide 28mm Zoom Lens
3 inch TFT color LCD screen
Electronic View Finder (EVF)
HDTV Comptaible Photo and Video
SD/SDHC Comtaible
Face Detection
Image Stabilization
2 year Fujifilm India Warranty

MRP - Rs.11,999/-
Price: Rs.10,152/-
Discount Rs.1847/- (15%)
FREE - Lowepro Stockholm 110 DSLR Shoulder Bag + 4 GB SD Card
Free Home Delivery
Free Transit Insurance
You can pay Cash On Delivery.

Want to know more about Fujifilm Finepix S2950 ?

Read more on fujifilm .in

Complete review on neocamera .com

No comments:

Post a Comment